Sunday, April 20, 2014

Shocking

Government is commerce; commerce is government.

The state props those pillars

and the publick?

(well, we’re the tillers)

“Ah so,” says I looking at the news, and who’s axe it grinds

ore?

ox it gores,

 “what else can do the job?”

I have no answer yet but the historical/DNA records.

And that, and that highlights the inbred insanity

inbred, of the same, from the same group we spread

legs walking from Africa to the tip of the Americas

the same family,

And, I wonder why? What’s wrong with me?

We keep doing the same thing and

We expect a change in the outcum?

And I am part and a partaker of this madness.

My commerce is meshed with all the others

as we entreat for peace and still go to war,

any difference?

Only electricity, only electricity.

No comments:

Post a Comment