Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Side Projects

Well it looks as if they scraped the bottom of the barrel at Quantum Muse an established  science fiction WebZine, and offered me the post of Art Director. Now I have to find artists who would like their art, as it may relate to our subjects: Science Fiction, Fantasy, Alternative Realities and Horror, all with a wide latitude in selection, displayed to our world wide audience.

On top of that as king of the computer spazes, I have had to quickly learn some new photo imaging editing techniques. I spent the weekend looking up photo editing software and all that; then screwing things up royally with my own art work. A good scientist experiments on himself or some fool who is willing to volunteer. Looking in the mirror, I’m the only one around. And as my old auto Shop teacher Dr. White would say, looking around at the current batch of miscreants in his care,  “I need three volunteers: you, you and you.”

So here goes a new adventure in my life. And I am stoked to use the term.

BTW my web/blog diva should soon be posting a few of my poems and illustrations that I will be including in a book of poems for children titled  DUST BUNNIES & PANTRY GOBLINS © , as in whenever she gets to her new location. She’s moving from the Mile HighCity, so aptly named, to the country’s Web of Disfunctionality and Chaos . Good luck to her there.

More poems and illustrations and stores to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment