Tuesday, September 8, 2015

DECOHERENCE & SYMMETRIES or QUANTUM SCHIZOPHRENIA

The visible----the classic observation made

making all else………. at that point, collapse

Or?

an illusion

@ least becomes a visible alternative;

universes for all the others and I am here

and still sometimes there too?

mentally connected/straddling

wondering did I

OR?

an illusion?

Didn’t  I,

I swear I said it to you……and

you deny that reality.

OR

the other, a dream away,

to happen again as I split away

from this the only trail I have

my only road map

my writing.

OR?

And this too I wonder if the other of me

or where ever or whom ever

his notebook too

full,

thinking, wondering similar things

of poems stories and sketches

classical art, or not.

Did I say that to you?

Or?

(Fini)

No comments:

Post a Comment